Invitation to the Annual General Assembly Meeting
The Board of Directors of Manazel PJSC is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the Annual General Assembly Meeting which will be held on Thursday 28 May, 2020 at 10:00 AM electronic and remotely , to discuss the items detailed hereunder:
- Attached report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the company for the financial year ended 31 December 2019 and to approve the same.
- Attached audit report for the financial year ended 31 December 2019 andto approve the same.
- Attached report of the Fatwa and Shari’a Supervisory Board of theCompany for the financial year ended 31 December 2019 and to approvethe same.
- Approval of the continuation of work to issue sukuk and authorize theBoard of Directors of the company to follow up and implement.
- Appointing auditors (HLB) for 2020 with same fees of year 2019.
- Release Board of Directors, Auditors and members of the Fatwa and Shari’aSupervisory Board from responsibility for the financial year ended 31 December 2019.
- The shareholders in Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange will be able toregister and vote electronic through the digital platform of the AbuDhabi Securities Exchange “SAHMI”. For more information about the method of registration and electronic voting please visit ADX website www.adx.ae or contact investor relation for the company on 024141774 or email address. email@example.com
- A person who has the right to attend a meeting of the General Assembly may appoint another non-member of the Board of Directors as a power of attorney attached. In all cases, the number of shares represented by the agent in this capacity shall not exceed 5% of the company’s capital. Persons lacking partial or total legal capacity should be represented by their guardians or their legal representatives.
- In the event that the quorum for the first meeting is not completed, the adjourned meeting shall be held on Thursday 4th June, 2020 at 10:00 AM ninertcele and remotely, and the quorum of the meeting shall be valid with those attended.
- Holders of the right to vote at the General Assembly Meeting are the shareholders registered in the Company’s register until the end of the day preceding the date of the Annual General Assembly Meeting.
Chairman of the Board